Thursday 7 August 2014

Updates

Hey Jammers, my apologies on the late post I slept in. Anyways better get comfy because this will be the longest post yet! To begin otters have NOT been released. They will not be released for another two more weeks.
Anyways there is a new adventure about the one and only Tavie! I will post a video of me and my little brother webman playing it later today.
Anyways the Ice Cream Parlor won! I am glad because I super that one to win, so did my brother!
In other news it is adoption week and all pets are half off, even the ones in the diamond shop. 

A really cool feature of the update is you can now preview dens, so you can walk around and get a feel for them.
Man, I really want this den but I am saving up for an eagle!
Speaking of diamonds the Monkey Claw is now for sale!
There is a new video in Trinity's Theater, called How do Jellies Move? I asked my teacher that before and she kind of mumbled in that I don't know way.
Lastly last night I made this video, enjoy. Oh and I am looking for new video ideas so tell me if you any suggestions.



Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. Can I just say, this blog is excellent! It's a shame that you didn't get to post on the AJSB, because you would have done a brilliant job of it!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, share your opinion! But please follow the three golden rules;
1. Be kind
2. Inappropriate language is NOT tolerated
3. You may advertise but please no spamming