Wednesday 20 August 2014

Fan Leafs, and Bats

Hey Jammers I am not feeling the greatest so I am going to make this quick (sorry for being late). So today's new item is the Leaf Fan! It is sold at Treetop Gardens! I think it is so cool!
Also be sure to pick up a Lionfish Helmet from Bahari Bargains because today is the last day!
There is a new video on bats in Brady's Theater!
The daily explorer posted a video on Otters (the same as the one in Jammer Central) I can't wait for otters to come to Jamaa!
Lastly, speaking of videos I made a video on a really cool glitch I noticed!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, share your opinion! But please follow the three golden rules;
1. Be kind
2. Inappropriate language is NOT tolerated
3. You may advertise but please no spamming