Tuesday 5 August 2014

Tki Table, Sports Jersey, Cats, Diving, and Video

Hey Jammers! So sorry about the late post today, but from now on I will be posting earlier. So today's new item is the Tall Tiki Table.
Quickly buy a Sports Jersey before it's gone! 
Anyways there is a video at Brady's Theater called Why Do Cats Have Such Rough Tongues? I have a pet bunny in real life and his tongue is like sandpaper so I will definitely watch it to see why.
In other news AJHQ posted a video on the daily explorer called Deep Diving With Dr.Thy. 


  Lastly, me and my little brother made a video about getting to know us better. 


Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, share your opinion! But please follow the three golden rules;
1. Be kind
2. Inappropriate language is NOT tolerated
3. You may advertise but please no spamming